Lost City Live returns April 23rd!
Lost City Live is an intimate outdoor concert series, held on the patio stage at Lost City River North.
We look forward to enjoying spring evenings with you under the stars complete with a full bar, delicious bites and safe social distancing for as long as necessary.
Lost City Live: Tickets Now Available for April and May shows!
If you’re an independent artist interested in performing, please email Jess Parsons at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Lost City Live? Lost City Live is an intimate and curated outdoor live music experience that is safe and support local artists.
- Who will be performing? Lost City Live is committed to supporting local artists from Denver and its surrounding communities. Our focus is on singer-songwriters and small groups with unique sounds. We’re excited to curate a creative and diverse lineup of musicians that will be enjoyed by those of all ages and walks of life.
- How will social distancing be accomplished? Lost City will follow all state social distancing guidelines including limiting the event capacity, ensuring all guests and musicians are appropriately spaced out, and taking additional cleaning and sanitizing measures, to create a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone. Attendees must agree to adhere to all communicated and posted guidance on distancing and safety. To keep our community and business safe, anyone that does not follow this guidance will be immediately asked to leave.
- Will there be food and drinks available? Lost City is proud to feature the food of Silvia Hernandez, an upcoming Comal Heritage Incubator graduate. We will also offer specialty cocktails from Logan, and craft beer, wine, and cider to enjoy during the shows.
- What are my ticket options? Ticketing options take social distancing into consideration by encouraging small friend circles, couples and family members to attend together. Reservations will be sold by tables and tables will be spaced a minimum of six feet apart. Ticket prices are as follows:
- VIP Tables (2 available per show) – $200 per table for the best seats in the house; includes seating for up to 6 guests and a bottle of wine
- 2-4 Person Seating (2 available per show) – $100 per table/bench
- 2 Person Seating (4 available per show) – $50 per table/bench
- Single tickets (20 available per show) – $25 each
- How do I get tickets? All shows begin at 7 p.m. and require reservations. No walk-ins are allowed, and all sales are final. An attendee-only happy hour will begin one hour before the show starts. To purchase a table, click on the show you’d like to attend below. You will be directed to an Eventbrite page with additional information.
A special thank you to our sponsors & supporters!