Lost City is pleased to host Lost City Live: An Independent Music Recovery Showcase. The outdoor concert series, held on the patio stage at Lost City River North.
We look forward to enjoying the Denver winter evenings with you on our cozy patio complete with heat lamps, hot beverages, delicious bites and safe social distancing.
To get early access to our reservation-only shows, ticket giveaways and more, sign up for the Lost City email list here.
If you’re an independent artist interested in performing, please email Jess Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase tickets for upcoming performances:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why a recovery showcase? Independent musicians are facing a never before seen crisis. Lost City Live is an intimate and curated outdoor live music experience that is safe, provides serious income to performing musician and the professionals who help produce the shows. Proceeds from ticket sales go to local artists and music industry professionals.
- Who will be performing? Lost City Live is committed to supporting local artists from Denver and its surrounding communities.Our focus is on singer-songwriters and small groups with unique sounds. We’re excited to curate a creative and diverse lineup of musicians that will be enjoyed by those of all ages and walks of life.
- How will social distancing be accomplished? Lost City will follow all state social distancing guidelines including limiting the event capacity, ensuring all guests and musicians are appropriately spaced out, and taking additional cleaning and sanitizing measures, to create a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone. Attendees must agree to adhere to all communicated and posted guidance on distancing and safety. To keep our community and business safe, anyone that does not follow this guidance will be immediately asked to leave.
- Will there be food and drinks available? Lost City is proud to feature the food of Silvia Hernandez, Comal Heritage Incubator graduate and owner of La Catrina Grill. We will also offer beer, wine, cider to enjoy during the shows. Food and drinks will be served from a walk-up window to minimize contact throughout the venue.
- What are my ticket options? Ticketing options take social distancing into consideration by encouraging small friend circles, couples and family members to attend together. Reservations will be sold by tables and tables will be spaced a minimum of six feet apart. Ticket prices are as follows:
- VIP Tables (2 available per show) – $200 per table for the best seats in the house; includes seating for up to 6 guests and a bottle of wine
- 2-4 Person Seating (6 available per show) – $100 per table/bench
- 2 Person Seating (4 available per show) – $50 per table/bench
- Single tickets (6 available per show) – $25 each
- How do I get tickets? All shows begin at 7 p.m. and require reservations. No walk-ins are allowed, and all sales are final. An attendee-only happy hour will begin one hour before the show starts. To purchase a table, click on the show you’d like to attend below. You will be directed to an Eventbrite page with additional information.